MeisterR GT1 ovjes vs ostatak

BC i Meister su za nivo iznad od D2 K-sport i sl.

Ali koliko znam sama proizvodja Meister je kod kosookih. Dizajn, sklapanje i pakiranje moguce u UK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kad pogledas detalje i dijelove nema razlike.. tako da je vjerojatno vecina copy paste kod slaganja tih ovjesa, ručno se u UK sigurno ne slažu, možda pakiraju.. kolko para tolko muzike, vecina ce biti prezadovoljna sa time, ali ja bih ipak isao na nesto kvalitetnije da sam vec zabio pozamašnu svotu u auto..

BC i Meister su za nivo iznad od D2 K-sport i sl.

Ali koliko znam sama proizvodja Meister je kod kosookih. Dizajn, sklapanje i pakiranje moguce u UK.

One thing I will however point out is that MeisterR are not cheap Chinese stuff with a different colour and a nice stickers, because we are one of the few brand that actually have our own workshop, research & development, and manufacturing capability in the UK.

Even for the entry level ZetaCRD, the internal valving specification are designed by us.

We engineered the internal valving specification in house at our workshop in Essex along with our in-house technical partner Black Art Design (BAD).

The internal valving are unique to MeisterR, all information disclosed to our production are protected under a non-disclosure agreement.

What that mean is even the factory's own product could not use our data, and therefore you will not find another suspension on the market with the same specs as MeisterR.

The ZetaCRD use thicker damper Shafter compare to most dampers on the market, and thus create a stronger damper unit.

Even something as simple as our locking collars were engineered by us and is currently under a UK patent pending status

As far as the GT1 goes, we use a lot of CNC internal parts that are engineered and machined in house.

The CNC damper shaft seal we use on the GT1 are rated to 400 bars of pressure (a typical damper would not exceed 40 bars).

You can call up AST, Nitron, Penske, Moton, and see who actually use such high quality CNC shaft seals, and I can say most of them won't.

The only company I can think of that use CNC shaft seal is some of the top end rally suspension such as Reiger.

The GT1 also comes with a custom made progressive rate bump stop.

This bump stop are designed to mechanically crush and then materially crush.

The starting rate is 6lbf and goes up to 400lbf over 70% of it's crush travel; that mean you can engage your bump stop and not even know it.

All this is to create a better ride quality and vehicle dynamics over other suspension.

While I do understand that there have been MANY suspension brands on the market that honestly have no clue about suspension, as they just buy what is available from a factory and put a sticker on with pretty colour.

MeisterR is an exception to that rule, because we actually design our specification and get factory to manufacture what we engineered.

Many suspension can look similar to MeisterR on the outside, but the inside as well as the performance is guarantee to be different.

Just thought I put up some info to clear the cloud, as we put in a lot more work to our suspension than just pick a pretty colour and print a nice looking sticker.

Jerrick

kad pogledas detalje i dijelove nema razlike.. tako da je vjerojatno vecina copy paste kod slaganja tih ovjesa, ručno se u UK sigurno ne slažu, možda pakiraju.. kolko para tolko muzike, vecina ce biti prezadovoljna sa time, ali ja bih ipak isao na nesto kvalitetnije da sam vec zabio pozamašnu svotu u auto..

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Edited by Snjur

One thing I will however point out is that MeisterR are not cheap Chinese stuff with a different colour and a nice stickers, because we are one of the few brand that actually have our own workshop, research & development, and manufacturing capability in the UK.

Even for the entry level ZetaCRD, the internal valving specification are designed by us.

We engineered the internal valving specification in house at our workshop in Essex along with our in-house technical partner Black Art Design (BAD).

The internal valving are unique to MeisterR, all information disclosed to our production are protected under a non-disclosure agreement.

What that mean is even the factory's own product could not use our data, and therefore you will not find another suspension on the market with the same specs as MeisterR.

The ZetaCRD use thicker damper Shafter compare to most dampers on the market, and thus create a stronger damper unit.

Even something as simple as our locking collars were engineered by us and is currently under a UK patent pending status

As far as the GT1 goes, we use a lot of CNC internal parts that are engineered and machined in house.

The CNC damper shaft seal we use on the GT1 are rated to 400 bars of pressure (a typical damper would not exceed 40 bars).

You can call up AST, Nitron, Penske, Moton, and see who actually use such high quality CNC shaft seals, and I can say most of them won't.

The only company I can think of that use CNC shaft seal is some of the top end rally suspension such as Reiger.

The GT1 also comes with a custom made progressive rate bump stop.

This bump stop are designed to mechanically crush and then materially crush.

The starting rate is 6lbf and goes up to 400lbf over 70% of it's crush travel; that mean you can engage your bump stop and not even know it.

All this is to create a better ride quality and vehicle dynamics over other suspension.

While I do understand that there have been MANY suspension brands on the market that honestly have no clue about suspension, as they just buy what is available from a factory and put a sticker on with pretty colour.

MeisterR is an exception to that rule, because we actually design our specification and get factory to manufacture what we engineered.

Many suspension can look similar to MeisterR on the outside, but the inside as well as the performance is guarantee to be different.

Just thought I put up some info to clear the cloud, as we put in a lot more work to our suspension than just pick a pretty colour and print a nice looking sticker.

Jerrick

Primjetit ces kako nigdi ne pise da se proizvode u UK.

Prosjecnog consumera zavara, nekog ko zna sta cita tesko.

Dio dizajna je vjerovatno njihov, mozda i neki djelovi, proizvodnja ne pise di je ali mozemo pretpostavit.

Na kraju nije ni bitno di je. Gleda sam testove i proizvod je dobar i mislim da bitno bolji od generickih kineza.

Dio dizajna je vjerovatno njihov, mozda i neki djelovi, proizvodnja ne pise di je ali mozemo pretpostavit.

Na kraju nije ni bitno di je. Gleda sam testove i proizvod je dobar i mislim da bitno bolji od generickih kineza.

Javim sta kažu bas sam pisa liku.

Obzirom da sam ima Kw3 budem dao realnu ocjenu, ne bude mi problem pojest govno ?

Javim sta kažu bas sam pisa liku.

Obzirom da sam ima Kw3 budem dao realnu ocjenu, ne bude mi problem pojest govno ��

lega ako bolje pročitas kako ti i Lovre kaže, piše da je dizajn UK Essex, što je apsolutno zavaravanje kupaca i to je kosooki proizvod koliko god oni to negirali.. možda su ventili malo drugačije posloženi (imaju njihovu specifikaciju) ali to je u biti to, nadam se da češ biti zadovoljan jer sa D2 i K-sport sigurno ti ne bude bio top nakon KWv3

Edited by puki

lega ako bolje pročitas kako ti i Lovre kaže, piše da je dizajn UK Essex, što je apsolutno zavaravanje kupaca i to je kosooki proizvod koliko god oni to negirali.. možda su ventili malo drugačije posloženi (imaju njihovu specifikaciju) ali to je u biti to, nadam se da češ biti zadovoljan jer sa D2 i K-sport sigurno ti ne bude bio top nakon KWv3

Ako laže covo lažem ja. Stavljam screen shoot da ne bi bilo da Šta prepravljam

0e0140c212719ae8c9059e5f1f0f3a28.jpg

b3b840f6a081530601c021d24b5ae7b6.jpg

55442258bd02e44a437128925904a171.jpg

Zna li se koja je tvrdoća opruga?

Imaš više. Manje vise ti oni stavljaju koja ide za auto za koji su namjenjene. Pošalješ liku mail ja mu se divim koliko ima strpljenja svima odgovarat slat slike grafove testove. Pročita jesam da je lik ne znam na Eva ili Gtr-a tia neke druge spec opruge pa mu je ovaj to potkrijepia zašto da ne i to.

Koliko € su gewinde te njihove? Nešto u rangu Clubsporta npr?

Ja sam ih dobio za 1295 gbp + shipping. Inače su 1695 gbp.

A ekipi koja ima stariji model te Zeta otkupljuju stare za 40% ili 50% cijene koliko su platili ako žele ići na GT1

Edited by Snjur

Dobrih mjesec dana čitam o njima, jer zacrta sam prvenstveno uzet Tein Monosport. Pa sam naletia na ovo na UK forumu gdje je frajer tražia gewinde između Bilstein B16 Kw3 i Tein. Tako da se ubacia u raspravu ovaj Jerrick s GT1. Tu se naša neki koji je počea isto da su kineske gewinde da, copy paste. Ovaj Jerrick mu je na svako pitanje odgovoria, stavlja grafove, rezultate slike, proces izrade razvoja zašto kako. Nebitno znaci frajer bavi se samo s tim zna o čemu priča. I onda pocem tražit citat okolo pa vidiš sve to opet na GTR forumu, Honda forumu, Evo forum. Stalno se sreće s podcjenjivanjem opet iz početka sve objaanjavaj. Lik ima bome dobre živce.

Počea tražit malo review od drugih ljudi sta su stavljali to na fensi auta, većina drift auta u UK je na njima i eto nije mi tribalo puno da se odlučim. Imaju super individualni pristup, svako pitanje ti odgovore u roku odmah potkrijepe slikama sta već treba. Life time warranty.

Mislim da se isplati probati jer nisam naša nigdje niti jednu jedinu zamjerku da je neko napisa

• Like 1

Ili ako koga zanima da ja nisam advokat frejer je iz engleske, nek ga se rega i neka sam predstavi proizvode i odgovara na vaša pitanja. Ionako je na brdo foruma uključen

Edited by Snjur

Customer service im je jak i samo zato bi ih sad uzea prije KW, al jebat ga KW vec imam al ne planiram uzimat opet bas zbog tog service / support koji je prilicno los.

Inace sta se tice ovih stvari, vjerujem da su amortizeri dobri i da su napravili dosta custom stvari na njima i da nama tu rekreativcima ne triba bolje.

Najveca nauka nije uopce u ovim klipovima i sipkama nego u ventilima.

KW svaki amortizer testira odvojeno na dyno i svaki set se matchira da je lijevi i desni isti bez odstupanja.

Bitne stvari su i kako se amortizer ponasa s promjenom temperarure tu su upravo ventili bitni.

Kako god moje misljenje je da i dalje ovo ne moze ici kvalitetom i performance u istu klasu ko kw, ohlins i sl...