Ferrari: We will not participate in 2010

Guest diablo

Guest diablo

Ferrari have announced that they will withdraw from Formula One if the FIA implements its plan to introduce a budget cap.

In a short statement on the team's website, the sport's most famous team said they will not be on the grid in 2010.

"We confirm our opposition to the new technical regulations adopted by the FIA and do not intend entering our cars in the 2010 F1 Championship," the statement read.

Ferrari are among several teams to have been angered by the FIA's plans to impose a £40million budget cap on teams from next year, and today's move will hugely increase the pressure on FIA president Max Mosley to find a compromise.

Crunch talks were already planned in the next few days with the May 29 deadline for 2010 entries fast approaching.

Prior to the Spanish Grand Prix, Toyota boss John Howett said his team were unlikely to commit by that deadline if the FIA pressed ahead with their plans, but it is Ferrari who have made the move first.

Tuesday's announcement will put to the test Mosley's resolve after he claimed earlier this month that Formula One could live without Ferrari, the sport's most famous, most successful, and longest-tenured team.

Ferrari are the only team to have contested every season of the World Championship since the modern format was introduced in 1950.

But more than that, the tradition of the famous prancing horse has long been synonymous with the sport, and the team are the most popular among F1 fans.

The decision to threaten to pull out of the 2010 championship came at a meeting of the Ferrari board of directors in Maranello.

Ferrari believe the FIA's new regulations would lead to an unacceptable two-tiered F1 Championship, which they consider would be "based on arbitrary technical rules and economic parameters".

"The board consider that if this is the regulatory framework for Formula 1 in the future, then the reasons underlying Ferrari's uninterrupted participation in the World Championship over the last 60 years - the only constructor to have taken part ever since its inception in 1950 - would come to a close," said a report from today's board meeting.

The report went on to criticise the FIA's decision-making process, claiming that teams have not been properly consulted.

The report continued: "The rules of governance that have contributed to the development of Formula 1 over the last 25 years have been disregarded, as have the binding contractual obligations between Ferrari and the FIA itself regarding the stability of the regulations.

"The same rules for all teams, stability of regulations, the continuity of the FOTA's endeavours to methodically and progressively reduce costs, and governance of Formula 1 are the priorities for the future.

"If these indispensable principles are not respected and if the regulations adopted for 2010 will not change, then Ferrari do not intend to enter our cars in the next Formula 1 World Championship."

sta ce sada berni, ode zlatna koka.... nadam se da ce i ostale momcadi slijediti ovaj primjer...

sta ce sada berni, ode zlatna koka.... nadam se da ce i ostale momcadi slijediti ovaj primjer...

OT- Jadan, bas mi ga je zao...

Slijedit ce i ostale, osim ovih novih koje tek trebaju uci u F1..

Guest diablo

a njima sport kad se vrte u krug.. cim neki dodje u F1, vidis kak zavrsi..

bourdais je mislim trostruki prvak necega u americi, a sada ga buemi pere

nisu jedinu da sad su povlačenje najavili toyota i red bull, te neslužbeno mercedes i bmw, zapravo jedine momčadi koje se nisu negativno izjasnile o tom prijedlogu su Force India i Brawn GP, dok William se potiho buni jer su dobili lovu unaprijed

bourdais je mislim trostruki prvak necega u americi, a sada ga buemi pere

mislim da je riječ o Grand Champ ili tako nešto...nešto slično F1 samo što su svi bolidi više manje isti...

to je prije bilo na Viasat Exploreru...zvalo se Race car driver...tako nekako

Ma nek propadne ionako sam trose previse goriva i razbacuju se s gumama..bolid spici za vikend cirka 400 litara goriva, 400x20=8000 litara goriva za vikend..

Pa onda 8000x17=136000 litara po sezoni a di su testiranja, transport momcadi bla bla

Ja jesam uvijek pratio F1 ali to je vec sve postalo isto ili je ferrari prvi, ili mclaren, ili renault sad je Brawn GP...mozda nam daju prijenos WRCa ili MotoGPa:)

mislim da je riječ o Grand Champ ili tako nešto...nešto slično F1 samo što su svi bolidi više manje isti...

to je prije bilo na Viasat Exploreru...zvalo se Race car driver...tako nekako

nešto slično F1, to je sport koji kasni za F1 nekih dobrih 10-tak godina ak ne i više, ajde da si usporedio s F3000 još bi čovjek i shvatio

prije par godina su testrali Ferrari protiv tada najboljeg bolida u Indy caru ili champ caru nisam sad siguran, uglavnom popapo ga je ko malu bebu na ovalu nekih 2,5 sec a po stazi na Indyu je bilo još impresivnije ne sječam se brojki tak da bolje nebih ulazio u to

Ma nek propadne ionako sam trose previse goriva i razbacuju se s gumama..bolid spici za vikend cirka 400 litara goriva, 400x20=8000 litara goriva za vikend..

Pa onda 8000x17=136000 litara po sezoni a di su testiranja, transport momcadi bla bla

Ja jesam uvijek pratio F1 ali to je vec sve postalo isto ili je ferrari prvi, ili mclaren, ili renault sad je Brawn GP...mozda nam daju prijenos WRCa ili MotoGPa:)

kakvih 8000 l po vikendu ..... :lol::lol:, to kad podijelis kerozin iz aviona na sve timove, stima :)

koliko kilometara toliko i goriva u najgorem slucaju cak i Ferrari :lol:

FIA je stvarno u banani, to je privatan novac i tko njih sta pita :lol::lol:, Bernie tu mora biti odlucniji, ionako ce biti kak on kaze

kakvih 8000 l po vikendu ..... :lol::lol:, to kad podijelis kerozin iz aviona na sve timove, stima :)

koliko kilometara toliko i goriva u najgorem slucaju cak i Ferrari :lol:

FIA je stvarno u banani, to je privatan novac i tko njih sta pita :lol::lol:, Bernie tu mora biti odlucniji, ionako ce biti kak on kaze

Pa no..

Melbourne

Race Date: 29 Mar 2009

Number of Laps: 58

Circuit Length: 5.303 km

Race Distance: 307.574 km

Kuala Lumpur

Race Date: 05 Apr 2009

Number of Laps: 56

Circuit Length: 5.543 km

Race Distance: 310.408 km

Race Date: 19 Apr 2009

Number of Laps: 56

Circuit Length: 5.451 km

Race Distance: 305.066 km

Znaci trka ima u prosjeku 300-310km - Ajmo rec da bolidi trose pa 0.7 l po kilometru..a tu su jos 2 treninga u petak, 1 trening u subotu, kvalifikacije u subotu, ne znam dal jos postoji warm up u nedjelju mislim da ne..

Pa sad ti dalje racunaj, ja sam jos i malo rekao:thumbsup: