French-cars & Hraweb F1 liga BATRAcer

rimA

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Zadnji odgovor

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ovo je bia najveci lol od utrke!!

bez odrađenog treninga ima san najbolji setup!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahah slaga san ga napamet.

jedino su me sjebali mutavi ulasci u box, koji su mi ostali jos od prosle utrke koja je imala 46 krugova a ova 70 i kusur.... mega lol, sta drugo recc....

jes, ostajem u utrci za naslov :D:D:D

who's your daddy now!? :lol:

ovo je bia najveci lol od utrke!!

bez odrađenog treninga ima san najbolji setup!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahah slaga san ga napamet.

jedino su me sjebali mutavi ulasci u box, koji su mi ostali jos od prosle utrke koja je imala 46 krugova a ova 70 i kusur.... mega lol, sta drugo recc....

jes, ostajem u utrci za naslov :D:D:D

who's your daddy now!? :lol:

:doh::doh::doh: neznam tko je posloa podatke i spasio ti 2 boda u zadnjem krugu utrke :cool::cool:

i to mi je hvala :P:P

Ne, ovo je palo prije rezultata pa neznam kaj će biti. malo me strah jer...

All Ferrari content will be removed from the game, and all user-carset projects involving Ferrari content will also be removed.

...pa me strah da ne krene sve iz početka.

BATracer Unavailable Until Further Notice

BATracer is presently unavailable due to legal issues following receipt of a letter this morning (2nd November 2009) concerning user-submitted Ferrari content within BATracer. Efforts are being made to resolve this issue and to restore the site at the earliest opportunity following changes.

The ability to further upload user-submitted content for inclusion in the game has been disabled until further notice.

BATracer.com

Statement Concerning Infringement of Trademarks and Designs of

Ferrari S.p.A. "Ferrari" of Maranello

The inclusion of Ferrari material into BATracer was not authorised by Ferrari, and the activity of BATracer and user contributions was not in any way related to Ferrari.

All Ferrari content will be removed from the game, and all user-carset projects involving Ferrari content will also be removed.

Current Time: 22:53:53

• 1 year later...