F1 VN Brazila (2.11.)

Don-0007

Misliš budućeg najmlađeg svjetskog prvaka u povjesti F1... i onog za kojeg je Schumi prije par dana spomenuo da mu samo on može potući rekorde...?:naughty:

:P

e drito na toga, al ima malac jos pamuka nabrat dok do toga dodje :D

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Zadnji odgovor

Top Posters In This Topic

Qualifying - selected driver quotes

Williams’ Nico Rosberg and Kazuki Nakajima on missing out in Q1; Red Bull’s David Coulthard on scoring a P14 grid slot for the final Grand Prix of his career; and Felipe Massa on clinching his third successive Brazilian pole in front of an ecstatic home crowd. All 20 drivers report back on the action…

Felipe Massa, Ferrari (1st, Q3 - 1m 12.368s):

"It's fantastic to have taken a third consecutive pole on this track and it's an incredible emotion to see everyone celebrating in the grandstands. I got a great lap on my first run in Q3 and I could have even not bothered to finish the second one, but you never know what might happen: I was the first to take the chequered flag and I would have looked stupid if someone had improved on my time. Anyway, I know I can count on a good strategy for tomorrow. The car is working very well and now I'm in the best possible position for the start. I will try and win: that is my aim. I'm not thinking about the rest, because it doesn't just depend on me or even on the team. I feel calm: there is so much expectation around me, but all this attention gives me a very positive energy which I will try and exploit tomorrow."

Jarno Trulli, Toyota (2nd, Q3 - 1m 12.737s):

"Before coming here I knew this was one of those difficult, technical tracks where I could be strong and my car could be very competitive. So I have been preparing and waiting for this grand prix and now here I am. We have been competitive all weekend and I played my cards during qualifying, saving my tyres and getting ready for Q3. In the end I put in a really good lap. It's ironic because for the first time in my career I thought I might not make it on Friday because I was feeling really ill with flu. So after this result I have to thank the whole team for the job - the mechanics, the engineers and also to the doctor. I am really happy for everyone and this shows the progress we have made this season. Now we hope to finish on a high."

Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari (3rd, Q3 - 1m 12.825s):

"It wasn't a perfect qualifying but I am satisfied with my grid position, which puts me in a good position for the race. Starting from third is better than being second on this track. I am very confident for the race: we have a great car and the understeer that I suffered with today in Q3 should not be a problem tomorrow. We are well aware of what we have to do so that the team can reach its goals. We will try and get away in the lead and then run our race, as we did in 2007 and then we'll see where we are. Of course, we will need a bit of luck. The tyres are on the limit here in Interlagos and it will be important to manage them well: from this aspect we are in good shape."

Lewis Hamilton, McLaren (4th, Q3 - 1m 12.830s):

"Congratulations to Felipe for achieving pole position in front of his home crowd - he did a great job today. But, tomorrow, I will be focusing on my own race: it will be a tough afternoon but I'm comfortable with the fuel strategy we chose; the guys in front are probably on a different strategy. But we're in a good position to finish in the same place as we are today - and that's got to be our aim. We don't need to do anything spectacular."

Heikki Kovalainen, McLaren (5th, Q3 - 1m 12.917s):

"I think we had a straightforward qualifying. My car felt good from the beginning of Q1 and the good balance and performance have been demonstrated by my overall fastest time in Q2. For sure, we'd rather be on the front row - however we'll have to see which strategy the competition in front of us will have in the race. We feel confident about our strategy and should have a solid baseline for a good race tomorrow."

Fernando Alonso, Renault (6th, Q3 - 1m 12.967s):

"We thought that it would be very close and competitive this afternoon and we were not mistaken. We knew that it would be difficult to try and match the Ferraris and McLarens and so I think we have done our maximum this afternoon by qualifying in 6th place. I now hope that the strategy and the tyres work as expected so that we can have a strong race tomorrow.”

Sebastian Vettel, Toro Rosso (7th, Q3 - 1m 13.082s):

"Good to get both cars in Q3 for the final time this year. It was a fun session. I had a very strong lap in Q2. Then Q3 started very well and I got a good first run, but I’m not too sure where I lost the time on my second run, because I lost a bit of feeling for the tyres.”

Nick Heidfeld, BMW Sauber (8th, Q3 - 1m 13.297s):

"Qualifying was okay for me. In Q3 I thought in the end I could have improved more than the three tenths of a second I managed from the harder to the softer compound, but I have to say it was a good lap and I just couldn't do any better. I really hope for a good race tomorrow."

Sebastien Bourdais, Toro Rosso (9th, Q3 - 1m 14.105s):

“Naturally, you want to end the season on a high note and this result is super, to be in Q3 again for the sixth time this season. Things have been getting better over the past few races and this performance today confirms that. My lap was probably the best Q3 lap I’ve done this year, so I am very happy. My first run in Q1 was a disaster and on the second one I caught a kerb, so I was really worried it was all over. Then in Q2 I just managed to do a good enough lap to make it into the top ten. Tomorrow, there’s a strong chance of rain and I think our strategy is flexible enough to deal with that.”

Timo Glock, Toyota (10th, Q3 - 1m 14.230s):

"We worked hard today to improve the set-up after the problems we had yesterday. In the end we found a decent balance this afternoon. During Q2 I found a good rhythm and the car felt quick. I made it under 1m 12s on my penultimate run but at the end of the session we went out again on a set of options. In hindsight we could have saved those tyres for Q3, which might have helped. The top ten is not bad but we could have achieved slightly more."

Nelson Piquet, Renault (11th, Q2 - 1m 12.137s):

“It’s clear that I would have liked to reach Q3 today. The car was working well, I was comfortable and I pushed hard, but that wasn’t enough. The times are very close, just as we expect, but I must now concentrate on the race tomorrow where I will do everything to try and move forward and score some points.”

Mark Webber, Red Bull (12th, Q2 - 1m 12.289s):

“That was a disappointing day for us. We had a pretty good run yesterday, but we always knew it was going to be tight round here in terms of times and unfortunately we didn’t have enough pace to get through to Q3. I did the best I could, but it’s simple - if you’re not fast enough you don’t go through.”

Robert Kubica, BMW Sauber (13th, Q2 - 1m 12.300s):

"This is obviously not the best position for tomorrow's race. This is the second weekend in a row that I have been struggling with the overall grip of the car. Starting from so far behind will make the race very difficult for me."

David Coulthard, Red Bull (14th, Q2 - 1m 12.717s):

“I’m not really happy with that as my last F1 qualifying session. We went reasonably well here last year and got into the top ten, so we came here thinking that might be possible again. But, in the end, we didn’t manage to find enough grip in the middle sector. We are reasonably competitive in the first and last sectors, but in the middle we’re struggling, as the rear has been sliding, which loses us lap time, The tyres suffer a lot with graining here on the longer runs, we were hoping to keep it together for one lap and then do what we could in the race. Let’s see what we can do from there tomorrow.”

Rubens Barrichello, Honda (15th, Q2 - 1m 13.139s):

"I'm pleased that we were able to make it into the second qualifying session here in Interlagos today. We had a perfect lap on my second run in Q1 with the option tyres working really well. Unfortunately we couldn't get the same grip level in Q2 and were really struggling with understeer. Despite tweaking the pressures to try and improve, we weren't able to make any further progress. Without the understeer, I could have hoped for 14th or maybe even 13th but we were right on the limit of the car's performance."

Kazuki Nakajima, Williams (16th, Q1 - 1m 12.800s):

"It was a difficult qualifying session for the team. The balance of the car was there, but the track conditions were quite different to this morning as the temperature was quite a lot higher and that didn’t help us. I was comfortable with my performance though based on the pace of the car and I didn’t make any mistakes. We just need to find some more speed."

Jenson Button, Honda (17th, Q1 - 1m 12.810s):

"The car was a definite improvement from practice this morning as I had much more front grip. Unfortunately I made a mistake on my second lap in Turn Four, which cost me some time. We made some adjustments to the pressures to help the

front end grip before my final run and we were able to go quicker but not by enough. In any case, my car stopped out on track on my in-lap."

Nico Rosberg, Williams (18th, Q2 - 1m 13.002s):

"On the option tyre, my car was really tough to drive. I just generally lacked grip on the rear. This was possibly because I couldn’t warm the tyres up properly due to traffic on my out lap. It could also have been caused by a compromise we made to the set-up before the session in order to help with our race performance."

Giancarlo Fisichella, Force India (19th, Q1 - 1m 13.426s):

“The balance felt pretty similar to this morning, but I had front locking and some oversteer through the second sector, which affected the lap time. My second run was a little better, but we struggled in particular through turns eight and ten. Perhaps I could have improved by a couple of tenths, but it would not have made a great difference, maybe one position. We'll look to the strategy to improve tomorrow and try to be flexible to be ready for whatever comes.”

Adrian Sutil, Force India (20th, Q1 - 1m 13.508s):

“I did three runs and even though each lap was quicker, I'm a little disappointed as my sector times were quite good and I thought we could have done a 13.2 lap time, a couple of tenths quicker. It would not have made a difference to our position, but at least we could have been closer to the other cars in time. It's not been the best qualifying for us!”

www.f1.com

Mene samo zanima sto bi se dogodilo, da recimo teoretski Kimmi napuca Hamiltona u prvom zavoju? :)

bude alonso :lol:

ja nebih baš bio sretan jer onda o nije naslov izboren na stazi kao prošle godine, a ove izjave od hamiltona daju samo zaključak da pokušava zadržati svoju poziciju, a vjerujuem s obzirom na rezultate slobodnih treninga da nema nešto značajno više goriva od ferrarija

Misliš budućeg najmlađeg svjetskog prvaka u povjesti F1... i onog za kojeg je Schumi prije par dana spomenuo da mu samo on može potući rekorde...?:naughty:

:P

Mislim na lika koji je imao sve one greske koje ti pisu u onom linku. Isti onaj lik je onako briljantno odvozio proslu sezonu, pogotovo zadnjih par utrka :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Na tog lika mislim :)

Viceprvak kao debitant prošle godine i prvak već u svojoj drugoj godini u F1...:thumbsup: :P

Vozač koji je ove i prošle sezone više puta na stazi prošao Massu, nego što je Massa prošao sve ostale vozače u tome vremenu... :naughty:

Da to je taj (ako sutra ne ponovi proslu sezonu).

S tim istim Massom, s kojim se svi sprdamo, se bori za naslov prvaka :rofl::rofl:

To ce bit sezona za pricanje, kad je Hamilton u zadnjoj utrci porazio velikog Massu :lol: Jos ako to bude na kisi :lol:

Njemu je jedina konkurancija on sam. I ti sam kao njegov navijac se vjerojatno samo njega bojis :lol: Jebes takvog vozaca.

A on se sa Sennom usporeduje :lol:

Edited by Outlaw

ja bi bio jako sretan :cheer: :drink: :punk:

bude alonso :lol:

ja nebih baš bio sretan jer onda o nije naslov izboren na stazi kao prošle godine, a ove izjave od hamiltona daju samo zaključak da pokušava zadržati svoju poziciju, a vjerujuem s obzirom na rezultate slobodnih treninga da nema nešto značajno više goriva od ferrarija

Potpis na sve gore navedeno.

Da to je taj (ako sutra ne ponovi proslu sezonu).

S tim istim Massom, s kojim se svi sprdamo, se bori za naslov prvaka :rofl::rofl:

To ce bit sezona za pricanje, kad je Hamilton u zadnjoj utrci porazio velikog Massu :lol: Jos ako to bude na kisi :lol:

Njemu je jedina konkurancija on sam. I ti sam kao njegov navijac se vjerojatno samo njega bojis :lol: Jebes takvog vozaca.

A on se sa Sennom usporeduje :lol:

Složio bih se i sa svime ovdje navedenim osim "Jebeš takvog vozača" dijelom.

Smatram da je Hamilton fenomenalan, ali još neiskusan vozač (nešto slično kao što su svi predviđali Montoyi, samo što Montoya nema 50% talenta kojeg ima Hamilton).

Samo da napomenem u startu, MENI se Hamilton karakterno ne sviđa, ali da je odličan vozač - to stoji - nešto slično kao i Schumacher - s time da je on legenda i da mi se sviđa.

Dečko je u prvoj sezoni bio viceprvak s time da je naslov izgubio svojom greškom, a u drugoj sezoni (meni kao navijaču Ferrarija, NAŽALOST) će vjerojatno postati svjetski prvak u F1.

Još ćemo se mi njemu diviti kada dobije iskustva i "hladnu glavu" jer ponekad mi se baš i ne sviđa njegov način vožnje, ALI je spektakularan i vidi se da dečko "grize", a bogme bih htio vidjeti malo akcije kao za vrijeme Prost-Senna ili akciju kakvu redovno gledam u MotoGP-u ili Superbike-u. Slažem se da treba biti i taktičar, ali onda cijeli taj "cirkus" s nekim odlukama iz boxa gubi svoju "čar".

Meni je bilo drago što je "u vrijeme Schumacherove vladavine" Schumacher bio prvi, ali sam peezdio na način na koji je bio prvi - pole position i onda bez ikakve borbe dovede utrku do kraja - osobno bih nakon prvih 5-12 krugova zaspao i probudio se da vidim proglašenje i komentare poslije utrke dok u slučaju MotoGP-a sjedim i ponekad vrištim pred TV-om.

Eto, to je bilo mojih 50 lipa...

:thumbsup:

Smatram da je Hamilton fenomenalan, ali još neiskusan vozač

Samo da napomenem u startu, MENI se Hamilton karakterno ne sviđa, ali da je odličan vozač - to stoji - nešto slično kao i Schumacher

Još ćemo se mi njemu diviti kada dobije iskustva i "hladnu glavu" jer ponekad mi se baš i ne sviđa njegov način vožnje, ALI je spektakularan i vidi se da dečko "grize", a

Sa svim se slazem i dijelim tvoje misljenje :)

Samo sto se meni jos vise karakterno ne svida, mali mi je bas ljiga, a i Mclaren mi je jos veca ljiga od momcadi. Od prosle sezone naravano. Tako da je to jedini razlog zasto ja "pljujem" po njemu i Mclarenu.

Ali da je mali vozacki fenomenalan, to sve stoji. I da ce vjerojatno kao "vozac" bit jos bolji kad malo "odraste" :lol:

Lijepo od njega sto je na vise nacina unio nemir i zanimljivost u F1 :) BTW Brijem da ga 95% vozaca ne podnosi i ne cijeni :rofl: To isto dosta govori.

Jedino sto mi je zao sto ove sezone nije imao konkurenciju. Kimi je totalno u kurcu, Alonso je u Renaultu, pa i Ferrari je u kurcu, jedina "konkurancija" je Massa sto mi je malo smijesno :lol: Jos da nije imao par problema Massa bi imao naslov vec :doh: