THP Solutions

Hic

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, TomiTraktor said:

E i kako se "skida dpf"? Da li se mora napraviti tako da izvana ostane isto ili se skine i stavi cijev?

Meni Hic na X3 napravio da ostane isto izvana, nista se nevidi. Malo je bucniji na leru jedino ali zanemarivo. Potrošnja pala za litru na istom načinu vožnje.

• Like 4

Ovo sa obdeom je teza smijurija
Znaci on ga spoji da vidi okretaje i temperaturu. Greske ne gledaju nego gledaju lampice na reciveru i ako mu ne svjetli lampica da ima gresku odradi eko test
Uglavnom nitko od njih ne zna kako ce gledat dali auto im dpf ili nema

12 minutes ago, Hic said:

Ne moze gledati preko regeneracije. Gledat ce readiness.

za mene laika, jer se readiness da sjebat da pise ok na OBDII testu ? :D

Pretpostavljam da da

Bas citam ovo? Jel to to ?

Most tuners make it so the readiness bits show "OK", so a quick look at those readiness bits will usually pass. Asking Malone will tell you about this. However, to answer your real question about passing an emissions test with a DPF delete is not so simple to answer for several reasons.
1) Many (most?) states also require a visual inspection (as well as OBDII) to ensure that required equipment is present. This will undoubtedly fail. 
2) Even if it is an OBDII check only, many states and many inspectors have gotten smarter. What they do is to check the readiness bits and if they all pass, they clear faults (even if there are none). This resets the readiness bits and they check them again. If the still say "OK" they know the car is lying to them and the readiness bits are "hard wired" - and you fail again.
Edited by MarioST

• Pekx locked this topic
  • Pekx unlocked this topic